Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Led from pro led supply

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Led from pro led supply
    Posted: January 17 2015 at 7:18pm
My lights went out in my jbj and I couldn't find a replacement ballast because it was the old style. Checked pricing on new lights and ballast from jbj and decided to try led from proledsupply.com. So far I'm happy with them! Easy install, had to drill out the holes for the screws but comes ready to install. All I had to do was connect a few wires! Would recommend to anyone!

Edited by becken - January 17 2015 at 7:19pm
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
J2 digital View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J2 digital Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 9:30am
That looks good! Are you overall pretty satisfied with the quality? Do you have any tank pics now with them on? I've been looking to upgrade the pc lights in my 34 gal with LEDs. 

Edited by J2 digital - April 01 2015 at 9:31am
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2015 at 10:31am
How about some pictures with them turned on? What colors are in the strips? Where are the drivers located to run those LED's?
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic