Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hello new here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Finnimbrun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finnimbrun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello new here
    Posted: July 23 2015 at 2:51pm
I paid for a membership on the last frag fest and cant wait to go this august, love the people there. But how will they know who i am when i get there??? Can anyone help. I dont want to pay 26 dollars again.
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2015 at 2:56pm
You should have gotten a key chain and a t-shirt with your paid membership. You should have also had your forum name on the sheet they had you fill out for your membership so that they can change you to paid member on the forum. Let us know if none of that happened and we can figure out why.

Welcome!
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2015 at 2:56pm

Send Summertop a Private Message with your name and information and he will get you added to the Paid Members list. Then you can just show your forum name at the Frag Fest.  When you signed up you should have also gotten a 2015 keychain that you can show as well. 

Welcome, look forward to seeing you Aug 6th.  The Paid Members BBQ is Aug 1st as well!

180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic