Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

recording of water chemistry meeting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aporter360 View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aporter360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: recording of water chemistry meeting
    Posted: December 05 2015 at 9:38am
Did anybody record the water chem meeting? If so, could you post the video up here or a link to it? Much appreciated. Thanks!
54 gallon rimless mixed
EA sump
1 year running
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2015 at 12:35pm
Jon Finch has given that presentation in the past, even before last July's Saturday Excursion. He has posted quite a lot about chemistry in the past. If you're interested to know what Jon has taught us in the past, do a search. I just did this and it came up with a lot of good information that I believe probably covers more than what he said at the November meeting. (I couldn't make it to the meeting but didn't miss seeing my old friend on July 11.

Search the keyword "chemistry" by member name "jfinch" in "All Forums". Also select Find Posts "Last 6 Months" - "and Older".

Aloha,
Mark  Hug
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic