Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Presidency

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Seaul8r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaul8r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Presidency
    Posted: August 26 2005 at 7:47am
After the member bashing that took place yesterday regarding Sean, I hope someone will keep a close eye on this individual.  I noticed this morning in the buy/sell/trade section that on a post yesterday by Kethomps that this other guy has filled kethomps post up with two pages of pics that have nothing to do with puchasing the Skimmer.  Just the opinion of one club member.  THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR WORK!  See u all next Thursday.
75 Gallon Display, 75 Sump/Refug, Euroreef ES5-2 Skimmer, Iwaki 70 return pump, DIY Stand/Canopy
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 8:37am
I second the motion.  There is no reason to continue this harrasement.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
smatney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smatney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 8:44am

I don't usually get involved in these things but the guy is a jerk!  Not a good photograper either.  AND...we already have what he has in the club as far as corals go so what's his point ?

Yank him off - quick.

Susan Matney
Farmington, UT
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 8:55am
I have to agree! get rid of him
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 9:22am
For now I think the best thing to do is to completely ignor him and go about things as usual. Infact I woud not even reply anymore to this thread
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2005 at 9:26am

Sorry, I don't think any of us had even looked at Kethomps post.  I don't actually follow every topic.  I hadn't even noticed the pics that were posted.  If you see something else again, please PM me and let me know.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic