Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Twin Fusions

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Twin Fusions
    Posted: September 30 2017 at 12:37pm
I set up one Innovative Marine 10g fusion a couple months ago for my anemones. I loved it so much I decided to take down my 60g and set up another one. I bought a cabinet from target and when it arrived it was 8" shorter than what it said it was online! Which was important to me as I needed it to be tall enough to continue using my one ecotech XR-15 pro gen 3. So we decided to build a box under it. I love the way it turned out even if it was very frustrating. I bought another 10g fusion tank got it set up with eh things I was keeping from the 60g and moved the 10g anemone tank over to the same stand. They've been going for about a week now and I absolutely love the way it looks!

DSC07527 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC07528 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC07535 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC07537 by jlstuver, on Flickr
DSC07539 by jlstuver, on Flickr

Edited by bstuver - September 30 2017 at 12:37pm
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
DanLon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanLon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2017 at 9:16am
They look so interesting next to each other like that. I love your setup, Bstuver. How many fishes do you have?
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 13 2017 at 10:03am
That is so slick! Dang I like that setup.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2017 at 8:36am
Very cool!
Krazie4Acans View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krazie4Acans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2017 at 8:40am
It looks like your clowns think they should fight even though they are in different tanks. Does your war coral not put out sweepers around that scoly? I would be worried about that.
My ocean.
90g (yup, won it!), 40g, 28g, & 10g Systems
PADI Advanced Open Water
Tank Thread:
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic