Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need home for my fish asap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smittray1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smittray1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need home for my fish asap
    Posted: December 02 2018 at 4:58pm
Hello, I am having to get out of reef hobby for now and sold my salt water tank today, but when the guy picked it up, he did not want to take the only fish I had, a Black Cap Basslet because he already had too many fish at home.   My fish is so pretty and has been awesome and I need to find a home for her/him, purple body with the blackish cap on top.   I have had it for few yrs and it has been a very cool fish.  Wondering if any of you are interested in being the new home for it, I took it out of the tank 1-2 hrs ago and have it in container of salt water with its favorite rock (it has burrowed a little hole/cave into this rock and likes to hang out there).   I live in Ogden area and am hoping to find it a home tonight if possible.  
UPDATE!!!!   FISH HAS FOUND A HOME.   WHOO HOO!   HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE.   :) 

Edited by smittray1 - December 02 2018 at 6:31pm
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2018 at 8:02pm
Cool fish
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic