Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cadlights 92 Gallon Rimless Aquarium - Full Setup
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cadlights 92 Gallon Rimless Aquarium - Full Setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
btownbrett View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote btownbrett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cadlights 92 Gallon Rimless Aquarium - Full Setup
    Posted: December 30 2018 at 2:31pm
It pains me to even write this post, but here it goes. Short and simple, my wife and I are separating and selling our home. Over the past two years I've been building my dream tank and it's been up and cycling since March of 2018 with dry rock. I planned out the tank while we were remodeling our house and bought all the pieces during that time. I then installed everything in March. I'm not looking for sympathy, just wanted to get the story out there. In total I've spent $4,406 on everything. Our house is under contract to sell on January 16th so whoever purchases the tank would need to move it before then. I'm a smart guy and know that I won't get close to retail on anything. I decided to just take 50%+ off and sell it at an even $2,000. All offers are welcome, but the price is pretty firm. I don't have the time or energy to part this out so it's all or nothing. Please see attached pictures and spreadsheet of all itemized parts, what I paid for them, where and when I bought them, along with a link to the website description. The tank is a Cadlights Versa 92G that I bought directly from MarineDepot. Since MarineDepot doesn't sell it anymore I added a link from another website so you could see the description. All the best stuff, Neptune Apex, AI lights, etc. I have all the boxes and invoices for almost everything. I also have a truck and can help you load up and drop off everything. Send me a PM if interested. Thanks and have a happy new year.

Google spreadsheet with itemized list of products:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VSCavRDQSNcJqbhOvrW4LquEKJhWnT6I/view?usp=sharing

See listing at:

https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/54714240

Text me if interested 801-755-4762

Edited by btownbrett - January 01 2019 at 11:38pm
kini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2019 at 10:15pm
Sorry Brett, that is a sweet setup!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic