Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Large rock with coral

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Large rock with coral
    Posted: May 12 2019 at 12:24am
I have a large rock that has a bunch of palys along with some rastas, and Spider-Man or Superman (don’t remember which) zoas. Along with an encrusting monti and a bird nest frag.
Asking $50

You could frag off the stuff you want if you don’t want the palys the encrusting monti is a good size!
I will also throw in a monti cap that may or may not make it (I took too long setting my tank back up so it’s struggling), another type of green birds nest frags and a rock with some zoas and a galexia frag and leather frag all for free with purchase of the larger rock.
There may be some bubble algae on the large rock I had to clean a bunch off the stuff I kept.
Would love this gone ASAP
First come first serve pick up in Provo.
Text me at 801-404-3215 if interested

Pics on KSL ad

Edited by bstuver - May 12 2019 at 12:25am
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
bstuver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bstuver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2019 at 4:44pm
SOLD
Jackie Stuver

"wait these aren't the happy Hawaiians oompa doompa godly heaven on your face zoas?   I dont want them then. lol!" Ksmart
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic