Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new diy light and log fixture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Tw!tch321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tw!tch321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new diy light and log fixture
    Posted: October 20 2019 at 10:59pm
So just wanted to post a pic of my new light and log fixture that holds 2 sets of lights that I built.  Almost done just gotta wire the aquarium lights so they are wired up with a switch on the wall. What you guys think?  

ChrisBegnaud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisBegnaud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 7:57am
Looks really good. Did you do the smith work or did you purchase that twisted bar stock. I'm a newb and cycling a tank that is 23 days old. I'm finding that the DIY portion of the hobby is more work, but in the end you set yourself up to win long term. Great job.

Tw!tch321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tw!tch321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 7:59am
those we're bent already. I found the log,  cured it,  sealed it and hung it.  After drilling holes for my wires to come through. 
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 2:07pm
I dig it.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Tw!tch321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tw!tch321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2019 at 3:56pm
Hey Adam,  you posted on my classified that you may have a light to trade for my UV staralizer but you wouldn't know till Monday.  By chance did you ever find out if you did or not? 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic