Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FAQ

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Firefish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FAQ
    Posted: October 19 2005 at 9:16pm
Hey Jake how about a step by step on how to put pictures in a post. I've done it before but I seem to have forgottent the combination.
5 gal fluval spec v http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65727&KW=&PID=531710&title=my-new-little-one#531710 12 gallon jbj nanocube reef Stansbury Park (Tooele Area)
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 12:56am
Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Firefish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 1:12am
Thanks Jake, I figured out that all of the pictures I took were just entirely to large. Now I just need to figure out on my own how to shrink them.
5 gal fluval spec v http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65727&KW=&PID=531710&title=my-new-little-one#531710 12 gallon jbj nanocube reef Stansbury Park (Tooele Area)
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 8:32am
I use the HP digital imager program that came with my printer. The programs that came with both of my digital cameras give me the option of modifications as well.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Summertop View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Summertop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 9:38am
I just loaded the images into Microsoft Paint which is included in every Windows OS.  Then Stretch/Skew the image.  Under Stretch, if you pick a number less than 100% it will shrink the image.  I found 25% to be a good number.  Then save the file under a new name (To preserve the original) and upload the new file. 
===========

Shawn Winterbottom
pmpt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmpt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 9:42am
Thats what I did, worked great!
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 12:14pm

Originally posted by Firefish Firefish wrote:

Thanks Jake, I figured out that all of the pictures I took were just entirely to large. Now I just need to figure out on my own how to shrink them.

If you read the FAQ it goes over shrinking your image.

Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Firefish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Firefish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 12:59pm
You guys are awesome. Thank you very much!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic