Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beginners Section

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
dnellans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dnellans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 4:46pm
Agreed, i hate when message board snobs just yell "go search" at questions.  having the repeated information summarized somewhere though like in the articles might just cut down on repeat questions and we can still continue our useless banter about the topics in the threads =)
Crazy Tarzan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crazy Tarzan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2005 at 6:15pm
It would be helpful to have the 'common' questions in some specific threads--I like the stickys in each section approach.  Then you could read something quick and specific, and follow it up with any answers you didn't glean from the sticky on the board.  I know lots of people ask for a reference to a thread or something that they can skim through quickly--AND it would be great to have it there for refreshing one's memory
Was that in there yesterday? Casper--WY windier than ?

Down to a 20, soon to double or nothing
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic