Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

meeting media

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lyscer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyscer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: meeting media
    Posted: December 23 2005 at 7:22am
I know that I'm not an official member YET, but I was thinking that something to think about would be posting a pod cast or a low-res video of the meetings that are held. If the meetings were posted/hosted somewhere it would be a large benefit to those people who visit the site but aren't able to make it to the meetings.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 4:55pm
Thanks for the suggestion. We will definately take it into consideration.
jeffras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2005 at 6:18pm
I would love to go back and listen/watch the old meetings. Especially the great speakers like Scott Michael from a few months back. I would suggest that it be accessed by members only though. Why buy the cow when you get the milk for free? 
Jeff Rasmussen

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 24 2005 at 10:21am
When Steve Lopez was the WMAS Secretary, he took excellent notes and posted them. It was a marvelous way to condense the relevant points of the meeting.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic