Print Page | Close Window

The July Meeting was tc-FABULOUS!!!

Printed From: Utah Reefs
Category: Events / Club Info
Forum Name: Meetings and Events
Forum Description: Meeting and Event Announcements
URL: http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=50009
Printed Date: October 21 2017 at 3:37pm

Topic: The July Meeting was tc-FABULOUS!!!
Posted By: BobC63
Subject: The July Meeting was tc-FABULOUS!!!
Date Posted: July 07 2011 at 11:34pm
Holy cow - was that an awesome meeting or what???!!!

1) First off... We had what I think may have been the best attended summer meeting EVER! (or at least since I have been a Member Embarrassed)

I counted 66 people in attendance; not counting anyone in the Presidency or their families... for a July meeting, that is HUGE NUMBERS!!! ClapClapClap

I think it is totally awesome how so many, many of our WMAS Members, guests and friends turned out for Acrylic Night... and continue to support the Club Big smileBig smileBig smile

2) Speaking of Acrylic Night, what a great presentation by our own Tyler Christiansen (tcfab) of Elite Aquatics!

Great coverage of the subject matter, tons of photos up on the big screen to go with the presentation, and a simply awesome hands-on demo and group participation ClapClapClap

3) Third, another great TOTM presentation featuring Faith's (Hydro Pheonix) wonderful reef tank! ClapClapClap

4) Fourth, our friends at Marine Aquatics brought a whole bunch of cool fish and corals for sale! ClapClapClap

5) And, as always, awesome refreshments courtesy of Ross & Carol Bagshaw! ClapClapClap

6) A sweet T-Shirt Raffle that was supposed to have 3 winners - but ended up having 6! ClapClapClap

And we picked our T-Shirt logo contest winner, signed up a new Member or 2 Thumbs Up, and just had an all-around WMAS-TASTIC time!!!

I guess it's official then... our summer meetings are rockin' -  our Message Board is rockin' all summer long...

WMAS is not just "alive and well" this summer....

WE ARE ROCKIN'!!!!!

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar

-------------
- My Current Tank: 150g Mixed Reef -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *

Replies:
Posted By: GentlemanBean
Date Posted: July 08 2011 at 12:38pm
I was so bummed that I couldn't make the demo Cry. Glad to hear everything was awesome though!

-------------

Posted By: Adam Blundell
Date Posted: July 08 2011 at 5:07pm
It was great. Tyler did a fabulous job.

Adam

-------------
Next Meeting: REEF TOUR!

Posted By: SGH360
Date Posted: July 08 2011 at 5:32pm
shame i miss the first half, it was great though. can't wait for those new Tshirt designs

Posted By: hydro phoenix
Date Posted: July 08 2011 at 5:45pm
I was really impressed with the quality integrity Tyler has for each piece. That is a person you can rely on giving you a quality product. 

-------------
recent absurdity..Unicorns have rabies

Posted By: Turbostud653
Date Posted: July 09 2011 at 9:05am
It was awesome!

-------------
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.

Print Page | Close Window