Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quarantine Reef Project

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PBJreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PBJreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quarantine Reef Project
    Posted: January 05 2021 at 9:51pm
Hello!! I am excited to share the progress on my new 90g rimless tank build.  I previously (~7yrs ago) had a successful 220g reef, but this is the first time I have planned, plumbed and cycled a new tank and I'm feeling pretty proud of myself!! Embarrassed

I hope you like it and I would love to hear your feedback or suggestions.

We have lived in our home for almost two years and there is a built-in entertainment center for a large TV, but we don't watch TV, so the space has gone unloved until now:

The challenge was finding juuuust the right tank and stand to fit in this predetermined space without having to take any of it apa rt. I looked at many and ended up finding the PERFECT fit in almost the exact same stain (Thank you Rusty!)😁

Will add more tomorrow......plumbing, hidden tank room etc! 

Drew & Kolleen
TriggerHappy View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriggerHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2021 at 1:10pm
Looking good!
210 gallon Mixed Reef
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2021 at 7:49am
Cool!
Seaquest Banquet
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic