Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedReef Tour 2016 Live Thread!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
1stupidpunk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stupidpunk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 3:07pm
yeah ill be here as well
HumuHumuForever View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HumuHumuForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 3:22pm
We're still working our way north. Rain and traffic has slowed us down a bit but we're pushin on.

-Dave
D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 3:27pm
I'll be available as well if you don't make it. 5
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 3:39pm
On our way to Jeffrey's now and then yours Fred. Should be to you before 5.
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 4:32pm
If anyone wants to swing by after 5 p.m. message new and come on by
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 4:50pm
Originally posted by 1stupidpunk 1stupidpunk wrote:

yeah ill be here as well

We are on our way!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
Lope Dawg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lope Dawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 5:35pm
Only had 7 peeps.  Still a great day.  One even returned and brought his wife.  Ive never had someone return. Smile  I love the reef tour!!!
Then as it was, then again it will be
An' though the course may change sometimes
Rivers always reach the sea
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D&Fs_SALTY_HEVAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 5:46pm
Had 5 people and am willing to open up to anyone that couldn't make it before 5 that would like to see the tank
builderofdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote builderofdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 8:27pm
Had about 25 people through out the day. Great way to spend the day. Thank You WMAS!!! 

It's Not a Hobby It's an Obsession
150&210 Gallons of Madness and. Sanity! 801-850-4915

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=65135&title=builderofdreams-feedback-post
HumuHumuForever View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HumuHumuForever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 8:40pm
We had a blast running around and seeing all the amazing tanks. Unfortunately between traffic and chatting with everyone we couldn't squeeze in all the places. Hopefully we can see those we missed another time.

Thanks to everyone that opened their homes so we could all see your beautiful tanks. It was a great day!

-Dave
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 8:57pm
It was a lower than normal turnout, but  when you get to talk with small groups for a good amount of time, it is much more enjoyable then having large amounts, and no time to talk to everyone.  It was another fun day for me. I love when people come down and are in awe.  .
On a side note.  
My Goldflake angel for some reason was the big hit this year.  And my Attenuatus got the most votes for showing off. Big smile

Edited by tileman - May 07 2016 at 8:59pm
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
jdinchak View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jdinchak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 07 2016 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by tileman tileman wrote:

It was a lower than normal turnout, but  when you get to talk with small groups for a good amount of time, it is much more enjoyable then having large amounts, and no time to talk to everyone.  It was another fun day for me. I love when people come down and are in awe.  .
On a side note.  
My Goldflake angel for some reason was the big hit this year.  And my Attenuatus got the most votes for showing off. Big smile

Cause it's awesome, it should always be the hit!
180G Mixed Reef Tank

170G Dart Frog Tank
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic