Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Which socks should a fish have?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
jeffras View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jeffras Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 4:58pm
You just need the sock. 
Jeff Rasmussen

Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by jeffras jeffras wrote:

Dion, I emailed them and got some without rings when I ordered. They work great. They also come in all sorts of micron ratings. I am using either 100 or 200 micron.

Sweet!! sounds like an awesome company. Ill have to look into it. Thanks, Dion
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
JS View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2008 at 2:15am
It sounds like you guys change the socks quite often. My socks don't fill up all that fast and after 3-4 weeks water still runs through them fine. I have noticed that my water quality really degrades after about the two week mark. Maybe I shouldn't feed so much Tongue. I am going to start changing the socks once a week and see if that helps. Has anyone noticed this problem if the socks are left on for extended periods of time.
Be careful who watches your tank! http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27846
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic