Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Online Stores

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arcar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arcar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Stores
    Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:15pm
I want to buy some thing online! Any one ever done That? Where did you go and how did it turn out! I found a place called Saltwaterfish.com It sounds good is it? have you use it befor? Thanks Kyle!
Go 4x4 It!
dkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 24 2005 at 6:20pm
Saltwaterfish.com is a good place to shop.  Prices are very reasonable.  I love the free shipping.  I purchased from them once before with good result.  My only complaint would be everything has to be communicated by email.  No phone number was listed on the website.

If you want to buy fish, liveaquaria is another good place to do business with.  They have great guarantee and cheap shipping (only 25 bucks).  As for corals, don't even get me started.  I love rainbowcorals.com, reefermadness.com; and I hear that reefscience.com is quite good as well.

A good place to find out about these things is the Vendor experience in Reefcentral
If you can't bedazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bs!
Dinhkim Le - Procrastinator extra-ordinare
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic