Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

$10k+ 300 gallon setup for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carlsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: $10k+ 300 gallon setup for sale
    Posted: April 24 2022 at 1:41pm
I have a large setup for sale. I have invested way over $10k in it. Most of it is 4 years old. I would rather sell it all with a deep discount than spend the next X many months selling the individual pieces.

My biggest concern is about my fish. I have a sohal tang, powder blue tang, and a desjardini tang. I have had the sohal and powder blue tangs for about 6 years. The desjardini has been with me for about 3. They are all in excellent health, never had ick, and they get along quite well. Ideally, I would like to donate them to the Loveland Aquarium, where they would be well taken care of and I could still see them from time to time. I would appreciate any advice on how to accomplish than. If that is not possible, I would like them to go to a large tank with an experienced keeper. 

I have some corals that may need some TLC and a large (12"x12") colony of green pocillopora. 

I will consider every reasonable offer. It is hard for me to part with all of this, so somebody taking all the hardware would get a great deal. PM me if interested. 

TANK:
Marineland 300 gallon DD with a custom built steel and powder coated stand wrapped with a custom built skirt (by a cabinet company in Logan). The corner overflows have been removed and replaced by 2x Ghost Reef Savvy external overflows. It is drilled for 2 return lines. The back is covered by an external black vinyl foil.

LIGHTS:
3x Kessil AP700 on a custom-built aluminum hanging frame with a moonlight.
2x Kessil H160 Tuna Flora 

PUMPS:
COR 20 return pump
5x Jebao pumps
4x Maxspect XF 250

SKIMMER:
Reef Octopus 250-S

UV Sterilizer:
Pentair Aquatics 80W Smart HO 

CHILLER:
Arctica 1/4 hp

SUMPS:
Trigger Systems 39 gallon parallel plumbed with
Trigger Systems 30 gallon
2x Trigger Systems 10 gallon reservoir

ELECTRONICS:
Neptune Apex with 2xEB832, multiple flow meters, ATO, DOS dosing system, and Amazon Fire tablet for external display

RO/DI:
5 stage with 100 gpd membrane, TDS sensors, and CDP 6800 booster pump
2x mixing barrel 70 gallon with lid and bottom drain

Edited by Carlsson - April 24 2022 at 1:42pm
John Wayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Wayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2022 at 6:05pm
I am interested in your aquarium.  I have tried to pm you a couple of times.  Is it still available?

Carlsson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carlsson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2022 at 8:58pm
I will take $3000 for all of it (not including livestock).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic