Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Moving need to get rid of our setup

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
technonerd7` View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote technonerd7` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Moving need to get rid of our setup
    Posted: April 12 2021 at 12:39pm
Hello everyone,

My wife and I are moving to Oregon, and wont have the space for our tank, so unfortunately we have to get rid of it.   It is a 160 Gallon tank (48"X32"X24") and a Stand (48"X30"X24")   We have Loop light and 1 loop wave pump, and then 1 generic wave pump.   The heater is being used with a heater plug as well, that allows a temp range.  We have a Fluval G6 filter system.  In the tank we have sand and Live rock.   For the critters we have 1 clown, 3 Pajama Cardinals, 1 Urchin, 1 Sand Sifting (Gobi I think), 1 Large RabbitFish, and 1 other striped fish(sorry, not sure).   About 10 Snails, and 10 crabs.

Be great to get something out of it, but worse case, if you can come get it, and everything in it, we could give it away.

Please email me at [email protected] or text me at 801-602-5870 if you can take it.

Geoff
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 1:22pm
cant take the tank, but you might do better posting this in the aquarium classifieds section, or even on the WMAS facebook page. Good luck!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic