Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FS: (2) White AI Prime HD+

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sleepingdeep View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS: (2) White AI Prime HD+
    Posted: June 03 2022 at 9:58am
Two White AI Prime HD+ and silver rigid mounts. 
These are great lights that have both worked great for the time i have had them. I just upgraded to a larger fixture and don't need them anymore. I have the quick install guides for both lights to ease with setup. 

$100
Light 1, about 5 years old, have replaced the fan, but the fan still runs all the time. it isn't super loud or anything, but it does run most the day. I have contacted AI about it and they said they could look at it, but i never bothered as it really isn't that big of a deal. Light works great though, never ran over 80%, can grow anything you want. Grows SPS great too. No water damage, has been kept clean its whole life.

$150
Light 2, about 3 years old, works like a dream. No damage, kept clean. Fan is nearly silent. Never ran over 80%, grows all corals great. 

Buy both light together for $200. Located in Draper near the aquarium. Text is best 8012318056

Edited by sleepingdeep - June 03 2022 at 9:58am
kevin.st View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevin.st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2022 at 1:17pm
Look at that tank shot. Wow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2022 at 1:35pm
Thanks Kevin!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2022 at 9:59am
bump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2022 at 1:19pm
price drop to 175 for both.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2022 at 1:03pm
did a factory reset on the light with the fan that runs all the time, and that appears to have fixed the issue. Bump for visibility. 2 lights, both work great. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sleepingdeep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2022 at 11:41am
SOLD
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic