Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

60gal Cube with everything for sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 60gal Cube with everything for sale
    Posted: July 17 2023 at 11:09am
Hey everyone! I've been in the hobby for 25+ years, and sadly have lost interest and the passion for it. As a result my tank has been neglected and is suffering. So it's time to say goodbye, and I'd prefer the space in my home gym.

I'm not willing to part it out - so all goes to one person for $1000. Way more than this into it, so not really looking to negotiate price nor am I open to trade.
I don't really have time to make a full parts list, but here are a few items.

60gal cube tank with stand/cabinet
Sump
2 little fishies reactors
Synce return pump
MaxOcean(I recall) oversized skimmer
Maxspect wavemaker
Kessil lighting

I have a couple clown fish remaining, and a fox coral as well as the live rock and sand.

If you want it, you'll need to coordinate to tear it down. I prefer it be done in a day and not drug out.
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2023 at 7:49am
I was able to sale all the livestock in the aquarium. It is all taken down and ready for the next owner. I don't check here often. Text me @ 801 842 9161 or email rgfoote @ gmail.com if interested. Want it moved- thx!
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2023 at 10:22am
UPDATE - This is out on my front drive, with a free sign on it. First come first, serve. If you want it - text me at the # listed above. Taker takes all though, I don't want to deal with piecing it out. Thanks!
08TRDOFFROAD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08TRDOFFROAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2023 at 9:51am
Is it gone?
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2023 at 10:55am
Not yet - no. I will delete the post once it is. TY
rfoote View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rfoote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2023 at 4:27pm
This is gone - thank you!
08TRDOFFROAD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08TRDOFFROAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2023 at 12:58am
I am at a loss for words that this was free! I will find some way to pay it forward as I progress through the hobby! Thank you rfoote!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic