Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’m back!! Looking for a new tank to get going!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I’m back!! Looking for a new tank to get going!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RockyReefEnthusiast View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RockyReefEnthusiast Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I’m back!! Looking for a new tank to get going!!
    Posted: October 20 2023 at 10:35pm
Hello all!

I used to be a member years ago (I forgot my login info, so I made a new account), and am excited to get back into it again! 

I want to buy a setup that is anywhere from 10-30 gallons. I prefer a tank that is already established but am open to starting from scratch 😬. I just graduated college and don’t have a ton of money so I’m not looking to spend too much but I’m open to all of the options available. 

Does anyone have anything like I’ve described that they are looking to sell that I could take off of their hands? If there are no complete set ups available, I’m also looking for live rock, live sand, chaeto, light system etc. to get going. 

Please let me know if you have anything of the likes I’ve posted!! 

Thank you and I’m excited to be back!! 🥳
naffin01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naffin01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2023 at 7:13pm
I'm getting rid of my 20 gal nano reef tank with an 11 gal sump. Its pretty basic setup, I have a radion XR15 G6 pro LED light if you're wanting a full reef setup, but if you're not interested in the light I will just sell it separately. There's 3 clown fish and one coral beauty. I've had this tank running for about 8 years, with different lighting and setups over the years. But there's lots of candy cane corals, a couple pink bubble tip anemones, a Duncan coral and two other corals I don't remember the name of. Let me know if you're interested. Text me if you're interested and we can talk price and see if this is something that would work for you.
-Nate (801-669-1717). I'm in the Sandy area. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic