Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

fish trap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: fish trap
    Posted: September 08 2008 at 1:32pm
I know there is probably a post on this already but I can't find it and I am desperate.  I need to know how to make a fish trap out of a 2 liter bottle.  I have GOT to trap three damsels and get them out of Jeff's tank.  They have been picking on Jeff's sailfin and today they killed it. He is going to freak.  I know it will take some time to catch them but the sooner I get started the sooner they will be out of the tank...Anybody looking for damsels??LOL

DebBig%20smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
pa_reptileman_4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pa_reptileman_4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 1:52pm
cut the top off and reverse it, i will take them i have a new tank idea for some  
pitiful guppy tank.
shane

Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 2:04pm

reverse it how and then what??

DebBig%20smile

SSpargur View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SSpargur Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 2:15pm
Here's a video on how to make it, Deb.

Sean Spargur
West Valley, UT
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 2:45pm
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2008 at 2:51pm
Thanks, Sean and Heil!

DebBig%20smile
Jeff Morrill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Morrill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 6:25pm
O.k. Im pissed. Sail fin toast ,damsels.... Im going to toss em on the road and watch the birds eat them. One peck at a timeCensored
WHAT KINDA GUM????... Give em 2 sticks.
tileman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tileman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 7:46pm
Jeff, when Matt gets done with my trap you are welcome to use it. If they live that longWink.
335G Reef
TOTM.
http://www.advancedaquarist.com/2015/2/aquarium
ReefKeepers TOTM Feb. 2012
http://reefkeeping.com/joomla/index....k-of-the-month

&
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2008 at 7:58pm
Come and get it Jeff! Matt is done with it and I am not going to be ready for about a week.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic