Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Improving Club Meetings - Suggestions & Sign Ups!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Improving Club Meetings - Suggestions & Sign Ups!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Pete Moss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Moss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 25 2015 at 6:59pm
Muriatic acid demo as well please.
125g 90g 2x33g 34g
What stores do I recommend?
Up North: Bill ( Saltwater Paradise 801-317-8115 )
Down South: Jerry ( Reef On 801-563-0600 )

Member of GCFB
mermaidcamille View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mermaidcamille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 27 2015 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by tileman tileman wrote:

I'm not going anywhere. I first read this post this morning, and it slowly started to rub me , like an itch that you can't reach in the middle of your back. Confused
I got home from work and I had to say something, just so I could get it off my mind. 
I have learned to take aquarium pictures from the meetings we have had over the years, and that is the only information I have ever gotten, which I am thankful for.  But the total secret to having good pictures, is taking hundreds, if not thousands of pictures, and deciding which ones work for you.  I literraly have almost 50,000 pictures on my pc, and I usually take 20 -50 pics a night.   There is no secret, just practice.
I feel alot better now, no more itch. Smile

Brad I think your pictures should inspire people.  You have worked hard for what you produce.  I don't feel that you should be punished for all your hard work.  Ridiculous. Keep your beautiful pictures coming.

I would hope that people would be up for the challenge of getting up to your level.  I think people haven't noticed, but in the past we have had cell phone pictures win.  Anyone CAN win, but I think people forget that art is WORK and takes time.
135g...D.E.A.D

Welcome bright and shiny 120!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic